Login

javie:
5. [IMG]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk116/x-Suicide-Wuffles-Inu-x/Anime/Death%20Note/death_note.jpg[/IMG] Talk about a series that brought anime to a whole new level. I have never read or even seen a show that was well written, and well originated before in my entire life. When I first read the plot to this story, I didn't believe that this was going to go anywhere. But after reading through the first few chapters, my mind was then blown away. The animation was perfect, the music was perfect, and the idea that you can kill people by writing people's names down, and having the world's greatest detective taking down the most smartest high school student in Japan was brilliant! I enjoyed just how the suspense in this show builds up. You just wanna how it all ends, whether or not if Light Yagami gets to have world domination or loses. I have read and watched both manga and anime, and I have to say that its more of a draw for me. Like I said earlier, I love the music and the animation, and I also like to add that the dubbed voice acting is great. I never knew that the voice of Inuyasha was going to do Light, the voice of Asuka from Neon Genesis was going to do MISA-MISA!! I love calling her that. I don't want to spoil anything else about this series, for those of you who never seen it before, but for my recommendation, I would start reading the mangas first. I think that is the better option for getting into this for first timers.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)