Login

javie:
4. [IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii256/unexsistant/00-cover.jpg[/IMG] To me, there was debate on this one. I prefer this one over DBZ and GT. When I was in my first phase of an otaku freak, I was just watching DBZ. But I did know that there was Dragon Ball to begin with, however I didn't watch it for some reason. But after DBZ was over, and GT was just crap, I saw commercials of this show on Toonami. So I just felt as if I should give this one a try. I did, and I regret not wanting to watch this show in the first place. I was just blown away of how much action this show had, and how much better the music was. That, and the story was just simple to follow. There was a huge difference between this one and Z, that I couldn't believe my eyes. Goku is the same then as now, but more likable. Kirin did sucked, but as much. Piccalo was just scary, and to my opinion, the baddest bad guy in all of the anime that I have seen in the past. Before he became into the next Kirin, he was known to so many fans at the time as the toughest bad guy ever! Now he's just weak and left behind like a used rag in Z. After this series ended, it did get a little better, but the story and the music themselves started to get overrated and it just wasn't the same. It's not a bad series at all. That's not what I'm saying. Most of the movies were great, and the action was tight to watch. But as the series progress, it didn't feel like I was watching Dragon Ball, nor did it feel like Dragon Ball at all. GT was the final blow of putting the whole saga in a really bad rest of all of its boredom and lack of action that it provided. I have read the mangas, but as the same problems went for Bleach, the same could be said for Dragon Ball too. 3. [IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz40/dragonsky1/t_logo.jpg[/IMG] I don't think anyone even knew that Japan could even make a great zombie flick till High School of the Dead came out, because this show is just amazing! The action is great, the music is great, and so far, the story is interesting. There is a huge outbreak that is not just happening in Japan, but then goes airborne. Right away, there's already a huge conspiracy floating around saying that the Japanese and the U.S. governments were the ones who caused it. But the main plot of the story is a group of six people who are from a High School who try to get to safety from the hoard of zombies, who are attracted to sound, and are taking over most of Japan. So they try to get to safety as well as trying to fight the zombies off. Plain and simple as that. The only thing that bothers me the most is just how provocative this show is. But maybe the animator is a whore, or just trying to attract the audience to get into this show. There is a manga to this, but I never read it. The one thing that I enjoy the most has got to be the licensed music that they use for this show. Every time they role with the credits, they don't use the same song. They use other songs to every episode. So what you get is something different. It's only been 8 episodes in the series, and its already worthy enough to be #3.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)