Login

javie:
I'm back with a message saying that I have a few things to improve and correct on this topic. 1. Trigun. I have said that this show was made by one of the producers of the series, but I said wrong. What I thought I heard was Naito at first when I found that out. The name that I heard was actually none other than the creator himself, Yasuhiro Nightow. So you can actually understand how I got that wrong by reading the last name. 2. Trigun's story. I've now bought and started reading the 4th volume of the mangas, and I can tell you that the stories between the anime and the mangas are completely different. The plot is the same, however, the premise is very different in a way, and gives more info that the show never showed to begin with. I don't know why that is, but I would encourage you guys to check it out yourself to see what I mean. 3. Full Metal Panic. I know I admitted that I didn't have too much to say about it, but I forgot to add this. The action in this show is kind of like Code Geass. Even the people who is involved with the action are either adults or high school kids. I never really understood why anime does that a lot, but I never argued with that anyway. So if you like watching shows like Code Geass, then this show is really worth watching. You will have fun.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)