Login

javie:
Oh yeah. I forgot all about this. 6. [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t157/Kongcakes/Supermariorpg.jpg[/IMG] I know that so many of you guys were already waiting for this to be on the list, even in my top 20. So here it is. This is what really got me into RPGs. No, not FFVII nor any of the crappy Phantasy Star games. This is the one. The teamwork between Square and Nintendo on this game is genius! I never thought that having Bowser teaming up with you would ever happen in my entire life. That is a one in a million chance of anything like that happening. Princess Toadstool being on you side was a good idea to come up with, but not the wisest thing to do. Even though she can save your life in the fight between you and Smithy. See, that's what I like about this game. It finally gives the Mario franchise a chance for a different enemy to come in and fight along at you. I'm not saying that Bowser isn't cool, I still love him. But Sometimes I love to see something new in a game series, and that is always the main enemies, no matter what. The one problem I know that everyone knows about, and is still a controversy up to this day is Geno. The character is awesome, and his attacks are just cool to use. But for some reason, and no one, not even Nintendo or Square Enix even knows why neither company has the license to Geno. I still don't know how that's possible. As for that, he never made an appearance in any other game, besides Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga. I always try to ask this one question of why he makes another appearance in this game, and I can't give a good answer for why. He's not even in the game for very long, and people would think I'm nuts when I bring this up. Here's my evidence for my defense in 7:00: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeJVz7piH0 I have heard that his game is already out for the Virtual Console in Europe, but I'm not too sure if its out over here in the US. I did have the original game for my SNES, but I have no idea where it is. But who cares about that since I have the rom on my computer? Okay, I do. I also heard that Nintendo did make a sequel for this game, and yes, it is in the US. Just try to guess what it is. I bet ya a million bucks you won't even guess what it is. I will crack up if you admit that you don't know.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)