Login

javie:
5. [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/chiefmartinez/N64%20Box%20Art/197771_88556_front.jpg[/IMG] Considered to be one of the greatest games of all time, I still have to include this. I remember getting this game on Christmas morning, and I played this right after I opened it up from its wrappings, putting that golden cartridge in my N64. And that color is worthy of being on that game. No one that I have ever known in my entire life have ever played this game and not like it, because it is a very likable game. Shoot, its like the Citizen Cain of video games. That's how awesome it is to the wider audience from around the earth. The gameplay for this game was ground breaking. The music was amazing! The new environment that Link has to go through is a huge improvement to the whole saga. Just the idea of going anywhere you want in any way was incredible to me. The enemies you have to fight, and the people you interact with just made the whole gaming experience feel so alive and real. You go fishing, use a slingshot and ride a horse. The other thing that I enjoy is how you get to go back in time and forward in time. The use of the Ocarina from A Link to the Past was something that Miyamoto wanted to use. So he used that one item from that game, and used it to be the main item in the game. That's how we got this epic game possible. I know this is what made Miyamoto started the whole controversy of the whole time line, but even I know the series doesn't have a accurate storyline. I know I rated Link's Awakening as my all time favorite out of all the Zelda games that I have played, and you know what... it still is.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)