Login

defiant-revolutionary:
Yes, lord is an english word. Also \"save\" is an english word. This word is used because the Hebrew word for save is pronounced \"yasha\" but we have the equivalent word in english so rather than add \"yasha\" to our own language so we understand it we use the word in our language that is equivalent. This is the case in a word, but not in a name... names shouldn\'t translate. I speak english and your name is Llywen... if I spoke spanish your name would not become the spanish word which means the same thing, your name would still be Llywen. So if I have that respect for you as merely a human, you would think that the same respect if not a higher respect would be given to the name of YHVH... but instead it is not. No one refers to him by name because someone somewhere along the way gave you to think that speaking His name offends Him somehow.... But calling him Lord or master is degrading to the fullness of what He is. He is not merely a master or a lord of the earth and the heavens, he is also a father to it (and an inspiration to it, indeed the entirety of creation is His inspiration). I don\'t know about you but my dad would probably get offended if I started referring to him as nothing more than a land lord and food bringer... and not only that, as I have stated in Eliyahu there was another god that much of Israel went astray and followed (pretty much all of them from the scripture, as Eliyahu states he is the ONLY prophet of YHVH that remains), and this god liked to be called lord or master, thus it was his name and everyone who prayed to him called him that.... but he was not really a god, for indeed there is no elohim save YHVH, and Eliyahu proved this to us (meanwhile YHVH preserved the scriptures so that all could know and remember what Eliyahu proved). I will leave some scriptural references and then you all can ignore this completely and act like you never read it.... (again I would suggest the E-sword which even makes the KJV clear by showing the KJV *and* the original hebrew word and definition so that you can reveal that which has been translated out of meaning, the #s in this is because I copied and pasted the text from within this program, it is references to the original hebrew which you can then hover over to see what it originally said and meant) Note \"H3068\" is YHVH *not* lord though that is likely how you will read it... \"Jer 12:16 And it shall come to pass,H1961 ifH518 they will diligently learnH3925 H3925 (H853) the waysH1870 of my people,H5971 to swearH7650 by my name,H8034 The LORDH3068 liveth;H2416 asH834 they taughtH3925 (H853) my peopleH5971 to swearH7650 by Baal;H1168 then shall they be builtH1129 in the midstH8432 of my people.H5971 \" Interesting... if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, YHVH LIVES!.... as they taught my people to swear by Baal... \"Jer 23:26 How longH5704 H4970 shall this beH3426 in the heartH3820 of the prophetsH5030 that prophesyH5012 lies?H8267 yea, they are prophetsH5030 of the deceitH8649 of their own heart;H3820 Jer 23:27 Which thinkH2803 to cause(H853) my peopleH5971 to forgetH7911 my nameH8034 by their dreamsH2472 whichH834 they tellH5608 every manH376 to his neighbour,H7453 asH834 their fathersH1 have forgottenH7911 (H853) my nameH8034 for Baal.H1168 \" I prefer the wording in Matt\'s Complete Hebrew Bible, but KJV seems to be accepted around here so lets use it... prophets of deceit of their own heart... which think to cause my people to forget *my name* by their dreams... as their fathers have forgotten *my name* for baal... wow! I can relate! I was always taught to call YHVH Lord instead, apparently my fathers forgot His name for baal... \"Hos 2:16 And it shall beH1961 at thatH1931 day,H3117 saithH5002 the LORD,H3068 that thou shalt callH7121 me Ishi;H376 and shalt callH7121 me noH3808 moreH5750 Baali.H1180 \" note Ishi shows: Contracted for H582 (or perhaps rather from an unused root meaning to be extant); a man as an individual or a male person; often used as an adjunct to a more definite term (and in such cases frequently not expressed in translation.) : - also, another, any (man), a certain, + champion, consent, each, every (one), fellow, [foot-, husband-] man, (good-, great, mighty) man, he, high (degree), him (that is), husband, man [-kind], + none, one, people, person, + steward, what (man) soever, whoso (-ever), worthy. Compare H802.\" note Baali shows: From H1167 with pronominal suffix; my master; Baali, a symbolical name of Jehovah: - Baali. my master my lord very similar in any case, but from this verse it becomes apparent YHVH has appointed a day at which you will no longer refer to him as \"my master\" or \"my lord\". Interesting to note I hadn\'t previously seen, Baali apparently is a symbolical name of Jehovah well why would that be?? perhaps because at one time all but Eliyahu had turned to Baal instead of YHVH.... For those still confused. I would like to repeat this, it was in the original post but none of the few brave enough to respond at all seemed to catch. Baal is the same word that is used in Baalzebub (whichever spelling you choose is irrelevant I am not similarly concerned about using the proper name for those who try to usurp YHVH\'s praise) which means \"Lord of the flies\"... now again if you want to make it mean \"master of the flies\" or \"god of the flies\" that\'s your choice... but Lord of the flies is the common translation of the name Baalzebub... which might I add, while it is the common translation, it has NOT replaced the word \"baalzebub\" 7000+ times in the old testament alone in the translated scriptures... no that honor is only given to YHVH which was replaced with Lord 7000+ times... Lord, which as shown... if you add \"of the flies\" to lord and translate it to hebrew it is scripturally accurate to say \"baal-zebub\" thus if you remove the \"of the flies\" it would simply say \"baal\" (course it\'d start with a capital B just like the Baal from the old testament)... ... I\'m not gonna try to convince you, I was hoping to find someone who would read this and have the same appalling astonishment as I did.... but it doesn\'t look like it\'s gonna happen here.... Look at the old testament look how many times prophets spoke His name and praised it... not by using another word as a substitute, but by directly saying YHVH and having it written into the scriptures to be passed down for all to see.... I guess I\'ll check back in a few days or something, but somewhat disappointing that I\'m the only one who seems to care.... May Yah assist in letting those who seek, find.... and may they seek truth...

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)