Login

MisterNathan:
This deviation from their standard shtick is kinda daring, since they seem to have the whole WWII thing down pat. Thus, far, I haven't heard any extraordinary things about it. The salesman at GameStop told me that there were a lot of glitches (although he admitted he was the only person he'd heard of experiencing said problems), and reviews say it's subpar for modern day war games, despite Battlefield's developers lending a hand. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but the general consensus seems to be that it's just a repackaged MoH game with no real new experiences -- definitely nothing to give it an edge over Call of Duty, which is currently dominating the modern war genre with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I suppose it should be expected as a first effort in the arena...perhaps it will pick up in future titles. At any rate, I'm curious what any opinions are here on the boards (if any of you have played it yet)? My brother and I have a deal where he's getting me MoH for my birthday and I'm getting him Call of Duty: Black Ops for his, so I shan't be playing it until late November. :P

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)