Login

sirmovesalot17:
Finally received my copy! Since none of the military exchanges will carry the game because of that whole thing about being able to play as the Taliban in the multiplayer(even though they changed it just before the release into saying OpFor like Modern Warfare.) However in the campaign they didn't change it and the "taliban" are referred to quite alot. Anyways I enjoy it alot especially the campaign even though sadly it's pretty short it makes up for the authenticity, physics, AI, weapons(even though not much they are the actual weapons we use not some not so distant future weapons like in Call of Duty), voice acting(yes there is swearing but that falls in line with authenticity). To me it still had the old school MOH feel to it but had it revamped quite a bit. I liked the fact that it was a bit more based on true events and some real missions that took place instead of either making everything up or altering history like the new CoD: Black Ops(which also had an amazing storyline, the best in the CoD franchise i believe) I wish the multiplayer was a little more in depth though because only having three classes and not too many weapon choices after leveling up can only keep a mans attention for so long. But than again lighting up haji's all day never gets old haha but thats just me

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)