Login

BrotherReed:
Top 10: 1. Jurassic Park 2. The Empire Strikes Back 3. Aliens 4. Raiders of the Lost Ark 5. Star Wars 6. The Matrix 7. Toy Story 8. Alien 9. No Country for Old Men 10. Memento Favorite Directors: Steven Spielberg Alfred Hitchcock Joel and Ethan Coen Christopher Nolan Billy Wilder Quentin Tarantino M. Night Shyamalan David Fincher Brad Bird Edgar Wright Terry Gilliam Most hated director: Terrence Malick Favorite actor: Harrison Ford Favorite actress: No idea. Cate Blanchett, maybe? Favorite Screenwriters: Charlie Kaufman Who the else matters? Since we\'re discussing I\'ll give you a little of my philosophy on film so you\'ll know where I\'m coming from. A movie can be all kinds of things. Art, social commentary, exploitation, diversion, technical experiment... but at the end of the day the best movie is the most entertaining one. Always. The worst sin a film can commit in my mind is to bore me. I love science fiction and psychological thrillers. I hate westerns, war movies, and historical epics.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)