Login

javie:
[b]BrotherReed wrote:[/b] [quote]Now javie\'s list on the other hand is pure love. Technical or historical achievements are clearly an afterthought in his process. Not one of his top 10 was released prior to 1985 or after 1997 - that\'s only a 12 year span. They\'re all recent, mostly well-loved with a couple of more obscure personal favorites. There\'s an obvious preference for colorful, exaggerated sci-fi (The Fifth Element, Akira, Back to the Future) and comfort movies (Christmas Story, Batman, Breakfast Club). Plus two Christmas movies! Quite unusual. If I had to guess I\'d say you were exposed to 80% of these movies before the age of 12. So nostalgia is playing a huge role. That\'s not necessarily bad and I probably like most or all of these films. It\'s just very limiting and shows, probably, a lack of familiarity with older cinema.[/quote] Like I said, I\'m only giving away only a small remnant of my all time favorites. I do love Nostalgia, but my all time favorites are more than just nostalgia. Like I said, I will do a top 30 of my all time favorite movies, and I didn\'t even come close to giving away my favorite movie off all time. I gave you one hint, and that may help you figure out which movie it is.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)