Login

KattyKit:
Yeah... So I have a friend who has introduced me to fan fiction. So, I am writing my own sequal to Phantom of the Opera called A Ghost of a Chance. If you can think of a better title, TELL ME!!!! Anyways, the site I'm using hasn't deemed my work appropriate yet (moderators are a bit overworked), and I'd like to get some feed back, so I thought I'd post it here. Because I'm writing this chapter by chapter, each chapter will be a post. 'Cept this one, because the prologue is short. [b]Prologue[/b] [b]Opera Paris House, Paris, France, 1896[/b] Erik clutched the abandoned ring in his fist as he watched her leave, every part of his essence screaming to chase after her, to strangle the young Count at her side and take her. Pain and rage filled him, numbed him. To think! She chose that interloper over [i]him[/i]! He, who gave her his knowledge—his music! Yet… to watch the two of them together… They knew a bond that Erik would never know. His Christine… Yes. It was better to let her go. Yes. Let her go. Set her free. Erik swallowed the tears that echoed throughout his skull, stuck the ring into his pocket, turned around and headed through the mirror door. He hesitated, wondering if he should let the mob capture him, let them kill him and end his miserable existence. He shook his head, continued on. His heart was broken, dead. A cold feeling swept through him, yet he could not allow himself to be caught. He would not subject his darling Christine that. He would escape. He would live. But he would never love anyone else again.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)