Login

Owlright:
[b]Best Picture:[/b] I think The Social Network definitely deserves to win out of those there (I\'ve seen woefully few of the Oscar nominated movies though, so my opinion probably doesn\'t count for much). Inception is fantastic and wonderful, but TSN\'s better characters and the ridiculously fantastic script edge it out for me. [b]Actor in a Supporting Role[/b]: Garfield\'s lack of a nomination really surprised me. He definitely deserves to be there. I\'d say over Ruffalo instead of Renner. Ruffalo\'s acting wasn\'t anything special in a movie that was on the average end of average, and Renner\'s performance in the Town (which, admittedly I watched without any sound so I didn\'t get the whole performance) was better than Ruffalo\'s. [b] Actress in a Leading Role[/b]: Haven\'t seen most these films so I can\'t comment, but I do think that Hailee Steinfeld should have been nominated here instead of Annette Bening. That\'s mostly all I have to say, except for the fact that Scott Pilgrim\'s [i]complete[/i] snub is very annoying, and it should have at [i]least[/i] been nominated for Film Editing or Visual Effects.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)