Login

javie:
Toy Story 3 is so good, that it MIGHT win best picture? Who knew? I thought it was really great, but not to the point that it would win that award. [b]Best Picture:[/b] Inception. Yeah, I did nominate Scott Pilgrim to be my all time favorite film of last year, but before I went to see that, I saw Inception. Right when I was that film, I already nominated that one to be my favorite film of last year. It made me believe that there is still enough room in this world for original movies. The action, special effects and the acting was all great. It gave us an ending that is still undecided for us all, and it continues today to still be a movie that people would still call a classic. [b]Animated Featured Film:[/b] Toy Story 3. Come on, you guys already knew that I would put this one in. When I first heard the story, I thought this movie was going to suck. When I saw the trailers for it, I had some speculations on it. But thankfully, I was 100% wrong. It turned out to be the best one in the trilogy. Yeah, I know that using Goldberg as slinky was a odd decision as a replacement, and that it was kind of dramatic for a children film, but I still had fun watching it. I had so much laughs that gave me a huge smile. And let\'s not forget this: [IMG]http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy222/toystoryftw/computers.png[/IMG] :) [b]Visual Effects:[/b] Inception. I really wanted Scott Pilgrim to be in this category so much, because I thought the visuals looked better in that film. But Inception is better than all of the other movies that the Oscars is going to award. I truly love how this movie is made. Yes, I do know that the fight scene in the hotel is nothing new and that it was used in 2001: A Space Odyssey, but the way how the world works within the dreams is amazing. The way how its being built, the way how its being used, and the way how it works. all of it was incredible to look at.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)