Login

Owlright:
Yeah I don't know much to tell you either. I'm asexual but that's a whole different branch of non-heterosexual tree. I can really only offer my opinion on what you should do here. If you're not attracted to guys I don't think it's healthy to pretend to be and date them or act like you're attracted to them just to please your parents and keep up appearances. It's my personal opinion that people are born the way that they are and that you can't control who you're physically or romantically attracted to. I don't think being born homo- or bisexual is sinful. However I don't think that acting on that homosexuality is congruent with the Bible so I'm not saying to just go ahead and date girls. Just that you don't have to pretend to like guys in order to not act on it. Know what I mean? You don't have to force yourself to go to the other extreme just to avoid the one if you have no feelings for guys. That's not really fair to any guy you would date and seems like a recipe for making you miserable. I know that kind of sucks because basically it makes it sound like you won't be able to find someone because I don't think you should act on your feelings towards girls (although I make no judgements on the fact that you have feelings towards them) and you just don't seem to have feelings for guys. But maybe you just haven't met a guy that you'll be attracted to despite not having feelings for guys most the time. Even gay people sometimes end up in straight relationships. Like Reed said, definitely pray, stay plugged in, and find a spiritual mentor you can confide in and go to for advice.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)