Login

jcpenney:
I have been dealing with this stuff for awhile now and I am just getting kind of sick of it. I feel lonely all the time, even when I am in a crowd. I have friends and all but it seems like whenever I am there they don't really see or hear me. I feel like what I say doesn't matter or that no one cares. Sometimes I also feel like if I were to leave (I don't mean death, I mean switch schools or something like that) that they wouldn't even notice. When I am with them they often talk about the plans they have for the weekend with some of the other friends in our group but I am not even invited to it. :( I just don't know why God is making me go throught this, I hate it. Second, I have this one family member and every time I'm around her I feel judged. Like the other day she asked me what I planned to do in college and with my life after that and I told her and she said that it would never happen, that I wasn't ood enough for the job I want to persue or the standard of man I would like to marry, or even the life I want to pursue if thats what God has in store for me. The whole time she kept comparing me to another of her granddaughter who is not related to me. She makes me feel so unwanted and unloved and not good enough for anything. Could you guys please help me with this? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks! Love, Jenna

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)