Login

javie:
Well, I\'m back. Sorry it took me so long. I had a big technical difficulty with my batter charger turning into a dead puppy. So I just recently got a new one. Now, back to the list. 29. [IMG]http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv312/LUCHARUDO/209772X2-X-Men-United-Posters.jpg[/IMG] I just want to say that I love X-Men. X-Men, to me, is the best series that Marvel has got to offer. This movie is one of my favorites. When I first got this on DVD, I watched it every single day. I have many reasons for why I watched it every single day, but I will list the strong and best reasons for why. 1. Wolverine. Yeah, I still put Gambit as my favorite Marvel character of all time, but my #2 favorite is Wolverine. Hugh Jackmen does the best Wolverine, and I just don\'t see who else can pull it off. As a matter in fact, I have heard that Tom Cruse wanted to be Wolverine, but due to the low popularity rating for Mission Impossible 2, the deal was decline. I really don\'t want to picture Tom Cruse as Wolverine. That\'s just silly! 2. The special effects. Every single effect in this film is great to look at. The scenes where the X-wing flies around the tornadoes from the fighter jets were awesome, as well as Nightcrawler\'s teleporting abilities. I believe they did a great job at doing that. 3. The story\'s continuation. I really love how they bridged this movie from the first. The way how they did this was great of how they explained Wolverine\'s past on this one and answered so many questions, that it reminded me of how useless X-Men Origins was. Now with First Class coming out, I\'m really skeptical about it. But this will always be my best X-Men movie!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)