Login

javie:
Yeah, the one who you are talking about is X-23, who\'s ability was given to kill dictators, terrorist, etc. But she didn\'t like it, so she rebelled and escaped the facility, meaning that she never fought Wolverine. 28. [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/ianmm24/c-story.jpg[/IMG] Most of you have found it strange when I mentioned that A Christmas Story is one of my favorite movies of all time, because it is a Christmas movie. Just to let you all know that ever since James Rolfe rated Gremlins as one of his all time favorite movies, I then found it safe to put this on my list. If you don\'t think that Gremlins is a Christmas movie, then go back to the Nostalgia Critic\'s 2nd top 11 best Christmas special. Anyway, this movie has been a landmark of being the mother of all Christmas films, ever since I first saw it in my childhood. Shoot, I even have the \"You\'ll shoot your eye out!\" t-shirt and the leg lamp on my desk. I even went as far as getting the movie on HD-DVD when the HD-DVD movies were still around. But what was it about this film that made me choose this to be on my list? Its because of the comedy that it offers, and the humble and brilliant story-telling for a Christmas film that shows the life of a Chicagoan child of the age of 10, living in the 1940s of what the holidays was like for them. As a matter in fact, it shows what the society from the 40s thought about Christmas, and how much they loved it. This, of course, shows just how awesome Christmas really is, and I always look back at this every single year of why I love the holidays. And let\'s not forget about the birth of Jesus Christ. If it weren\'t for him, then I don\'t think this movie would have ever existed. I could be wrong.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)