Login

BrotherReed:
[b]Movies that are great (8/10 or above):[/b] 28 Days Later Alien 1-2 Batman Begins Beautiful Mind, A Cinderella Man Dark Knight, The Equilibrium Ghostbusters Inception Iron Man Kill Bill: Volumes 1&2 Princess Bride, The Shawshank Redemption, The Shining, The Shutter Island Silence of the Lambs Unbreakable V For Vendetta [b]Movies I don\'t like:[/b] Alien 3 Happening, The Walk the Line Walk to Remember, A Overall a lot more good than bad. Mad props for having M. I\'d categorize your collection as \"developing.\" 7/10 Seems to be pretty focused, could use some expansion. Rate mine: http://brother-reed.dvdaf.com/owned Btw, in addition to what\'s on there I also have a Hitchcock set with a crapload of movies in it. They include among other things: Psycho, Rebecca, Vertigo, Rope, North by Northwest, Dial M For Murder, Notorious, The Birds, I Confess, Shadow of a Doubt, Strangers on a Train, Rear Window, Lifeboat, The 39 Steps, The Lady Vanishes, The Man Who Knew Too Much, To Catch a Thief, The Trouble With Harry, Marnie, and some others that I haven\'t watched yet.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)