Login

javie:
Oh boy! I was thinking about doing this just after I've done posting my DVD collection. Here goes nothing. I will categorize my games in alphabetical order: [b][u]Gameboy Advance:[/u][/b] Advance Wars Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance Mother 3 Yoshi's Island [u][b]N64:[/b][/u] Doom 64 Paper Mario Turok 2: Seeds of Evil [b][u]DS:[/u][/b] Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows Chrono Trigger Final Fantasy III The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Mariokart DS Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minnies Scribblenauts New Super Mario Bros. Tetris [u][b]NES:[/b][/u] Balloon Fight Burgertime Duck Hunt Kung Fu Ghost 'N Goblins Ice Climbers Pinball Super Mario Bros. Tetris [u][b]Gamecube:[/b][/u] Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO Ikaruga The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest Mario Kart Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II Pikmin 2 Resident Evil 4 Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (I still don't understand why they called it that) Super Smash Bros. Melee [u][b]PC:[/b][/u] Battlefield 1942 Battlefield 2 Bioshock 2 Doom 3 Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil F.E.A.R. F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Episode One Halo The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Rayman 2: the Great Escape Starcraft Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Star Wars: Empire at War Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne World of Warcraft: -The Burning Crusade -Wrath of the Lich King -Cataclysm [u][b]PS3:[/b][/u] Final Fantasy XIII (I will execute this game in my next review) Gran Turismo 5 Killzone 2 LittleBigPlanet Street Fighter IV [u][b]PSP:[/b][/u] Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Me & My Katamari Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Namco Museum: Battle Collection Phantasy Star Portable SEGA Genesis Collection [b][u]Xbox 360:[/u][/b] Aliens vs. Predator The Beatles Rock Band Borderlands Call of Duty: Black Ops Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare DJ Hero Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero World Tour Halo 3: ODST Halo Reach Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Phantasy Star Universe Rock Band 2

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)