Login

defiant-revolutionary:
*just to clarify to any Catholics on here, I'm not saying *you* are evil... but what better way to cause people to sin than to convince them that following the pope's commands makes you free from sin, and also that disobeying the pope's commands could cause him to Excommunicate you, which means to everyone around you that you are going to hell.. everyone around you that's left that is, because everyone else you were ordered to kill* Point being.. Catholicism waters down Christianity, and gives all Christians a bad name.. Catholics wage war, and then people later say "christians wage war"... it all comes down to creating an atmosphere of general disrespect for Christians... where is the source of disrespect for some of the nicest people you'll ever meet? Catholic deception.... It could even be said that it is Catholic intention to eliminate Christians from the world.. historical this is obviously the case.. Certainly I wouldn't expect your priest to know about this ambition.. I believe probably 90-95% of Catholics are good people, within the lower echelons of their hierarchical structure. But as the Catholics say (I learned it in school and was immediately appalled) "The road to hell is paved on good intentions".. and all it takes is one evil pope from whom all others derive their orders to make a great many sin without being aware.. As Nathan pointed out.. at one time Protestants were united in the belief that the Papacy was the beast. I merely am challenging you to consider it a possibility.. and take evidence into account before deciding if it is based on sound reasoning.. Also to clarify those winks in my previous posts are the end of parenthesis not winks just fyi ;)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)