Login

zoenoe:
Hiiii Jess!! Thank you for your warm welcome! I have a lot of questions about grammar, I forgot how to build sentences in English, haha. But dont worry, I'm here to practice.Feel free to correct my writing It would help me a lot. I enjoy reading books by John Maxwell, John Piper, Tozer, Bios, now I'm finished reading Augustine's Confessions. About the music, I like Switchfoot, Toby Mac, Michael Smith, Delirious, Andy Hunter, Stryper, Skillet. An argentinian band called Kyosco and another called Rescate (you have to hear) :woohoo: :woohoo: And others I know a little bit of guitar but not much. I love basketball, I would like someday to see an NBA game live! I like white chocolate. Argentina is very nice! It has waterfalls, sea, rivers, snow, mountains, all climates. We take a traditional drink called mate, and there are many delicious traditional foods like empanadas, asado, milanesas y facturas. Naming me hungry haha We love football too. I am working with a missionary who is the United States and 10 years ago is here to help people in a villa. Two years ago began to form a baseball team with children and adolescents and teaches them the sport (not common here) and the evangelization through sport and off the streets. It's a big task. Do you like baseball?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)