Login

BrotherReed:
Just saw [b]Conan O\'Brien Can\'t Stop[/b]. A split between a documentary and a behind-the-scenes tour video, COCS follows Conan after his cancellation and settlement with NBC as he punch-dances out his rage in a wooded glen - I mean, goes on the road since he\'s not allowed on television. Some of the material is interesting but overall the movie just doesn\'t have any style, or anything much to say. It\'s just your standard shots of people in dressing rooms and in tour vans, segments of the act, Conan being \"on\" all the time and making never-ending jokes and being passive-aggressively ticked off a lot. I feel like if you love Conan you might love this. As someone who\'s only sort of a fan wanting to learn more or even just be entertained, I found this film lacking. Disappointing. 1. Drive - 8/10 2. The Adjustment Bureau - 8/10 3. Hanna - 7/10 4. Super 8 - 7/10 5. In Time - 7/10 6. Source Code - 7/10 7. The Lincoln Lawyer - 7/10 8. Insidious - 6/10 9. Unknown - 6/10 10. Midnight in Paris - 6/10 11. X-Men: First Class - 5/10 12. Thor - 5/10 [b]13. Conan O\'Brien Can\'t Stop - 4/10[/b] 14. Just Go With It - 2/10

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)