Login

BrotherReed:
Well, here\'s what I\'m running into. I\'m seeing a lot of movies I like but none I really love. As such, they\'re all kind of coalescing around the 7/10 rating (my \"good\" rating). It\'s really hard to choose which ones I liked better. So this ranking my change. Anyway here goes. 1. Drive - 8/10 2. The Adjustment Bureau - 8/10 3. Hanna - 7/10 4. Super 8 - 7/10 [b]5. Horrible Bosses - 7/10[/b] 6. The Ward - 7/10 7. In Time - 7/10 8. Source Code - 7/10 9. The Lincoln Lawyer - 7/10 10. Insidious - 6/10 11. Midnight in Paris - 6/10 12. Unknown - 6/10 13. X-Men: First Class - 5/10 14. Thor - 5/10 15. Conan O\'Brien Can\'t Stop - 4/10 16. Just Go With It - 2/10 I normally don\'t like raunchy comedies, but [b]Horrible Bosses[/b] made me laugh out loud. Jason Bateman, Jason Sudekis and Charlie Day are hilarious in this. It\'s their comic timing, delivery and camaraderie that make the film work so well, along with great supporting performances by Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Aniston (Colin Ferrell didn\'t stand out to me). I\'m pretty stingy about comedies and I don\'t see a lot of them that I think are really funny, so this was a welcome treat. Best straight comedy since The Other Guys last year.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)