Login

Brian-o-Mars:
Trinity defined as one God existing independently as three beings is a concept that is beyond human understanding, it is one of the many mysteries of God that even Jewish rabbis cannot explain why the Plural "Elohim" is used in Genesis 1:1 in the Hebrew Torah, they also and even so called un-trinitarian Christians cannot explain why the plural "Us" is used in Genesis 1:26 when God said "Let US make man in Our own image". The plurality of God is therefore evident even in the very first verse of the Bible. The word trinity is not mentioned or (I can also say) intentionally implied in the Bible both OT and NT by Bible writers but for the fact that the writers wrote under the authority of the Holy Spirit, He wanted it therefore to be implied that's why the concept of the Trinity is found throughout the bible. Jesus while responding to the Pharisees when they asked him who he was in John 8:58 used the words "I AM" immediately after that, the Pharisees picked up stones to throw at him. 1. Jesus using the words "I AM" shows that he took the same authority of God the father, as God the Father introduces himself as "I AM", Jesus intentionally implied that he was God by using those words. 2. The Pharisees tried to stone Jesus, stoning to death is a punishment for blasphemy under the Mosaic law. The Pharisees therefore understood that Jesus was saying that he is God which to them is blasphemy. My Brother just read John 1:1 "...and the Word was God" and John 1:14 "the Word became flesh..." What other explanation do you need, unless you are part of the Jehovah's Witnesses who rewrote the Bible to conform to their false beliefs rather that changing their beliefs to conform to the Bible. God grace be with us.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)