Login

~A Story Of Forgiveness~

Southern-Charm

12 year(s) ago

A young boy lost in sin and drugs, many problems at his door; sat in the floor and began to drink, like he had never drank before. "I'll drown it all," he said, as he turned the bottle up; "I'll drink 'till I'm drunk, then kill myself, no more trying, I've given up." And so the boy heavily drank, but instead, he fell asleep on the floor; he dreamed a dream with great light, and he was at Heaven's door. He stood before a gate, Made of pearl, so tall and bright; It opened wide "He's waiting," Said the angel appearing in light. As they walked he saw many angels, Saddened and with tear filled eyes; "What's wrong with them?",he asked, The angel replied, "For every lost one, a tear we cry." He took the boy down a golden street, And to the throne, he stood in awe. "There He is." said the angel, "He's the saddest of us all." "Hello My child, come unto Me." And the boy walked up slow; There was a tear in God's eye, "Why are You sad?" He wanted to know. "I gave My only Son long ago, To die upon a cross; To save the world from sin, And still so many are lost." "They are cursing My name, And rejecting My love; Turning away from My word, My forgiveness they continue to shove." "They've taken Me out of schools, And mock Me again and again; All I want is for them to know Me, To be their Father and a friend." He thought back about his life And asked,"Why do You even try?" "It seems so useless" Said the boy, with a saddened heart, he began to cry. "Remember what I told you? I sent My only Son to die; He shed His blood for you, And so not even one would have to die." "Because I so loved the world, There is a chance for even you; For all with an opened heart, come to Me, To be forgiven and become new." "Even I?" The boy asked, "You really still love me? After everything I've said and done, For me, there is still a chance from Thee?" "Yes my child there is," said God. "But it's a choice to become new, To repent or continue living in sin, Life or death, it's up to you." The boy then awoke, holding onto the bottle, Thinking of his dream, he screamed, "no more!;" Upon his knees with teary eyes, he prayed with repentance, A new man he became that day on the floor.~Emily

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)