Login

~Faith~

Southern-Charm

12 year(s) ago

Faith is my wings It gives me way to fly Carries me through the hard times And teaches me to try Gives me strength when I am weak A smile when I am down A way to stand back up When I am on the ground A reason to dry my tears And a better reason to laugh The thing that makes me feel whole When I know I'm only half The solid ground to stand on When all around everything sinks The thing that heals me of my scars And changes the way I think Reminds me to show love When I'm faced with only hate To forgive and to forget To be the truth is better than fake Tells me nothing bad can last There's better days ahead Through even the darkest of times Faith's light is never dead There will be times I will only wish to cry Of any strength I feel the fear has theft But in prayer faith will find me again Stronger than before, it never truly left.~Emily

Chatmom

12 year(s) ago

That's beautiful! I am so glad we now have this hobby thread so our users can share some of their talents with us!

Southern-Charm

12 year(s) ago

Thanks!

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

My hobby right now is bible studies. I've done at least 3 in the past year. I began with "Great Truths of the Bible[b]:[/b] 48 Principles." It goes from the Bible Canon to Heaven. It taught me so much that I can't wait to go, though it's on God's time, not my time (In other words, not suicide or my own impatience). I did a study about Jonah with my Baptist's Ladies Ministry. I've begun a verse by verse study oft the Bible from Genesis since Jonah. It's on hold since the newest Ladies Ministry study's on "Believing God" by Beth Moore.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)