Login

~Forgive Me~

Southern-Charm

13 year(s) ago

I pray God forgive me of my sin, For the impossible fool that I have been. Forgive me for not putting You first, And for blaming You when bad came to worse. For forgetting You are always there, For never holding up my end and being unfair. Pretending that You don't see my every sin, From the things I say to the places I've been. And every thought I've ever had, I know You've heard them, good and bad. I'm tired of pretending and living a lie, Please God forgive me, hear my cry. Don't let me be the fool I've been, Don't let me continue to live in sin. Send me hard times and reason to cry, So I'll come to You, my tears You'll dry. Let me fall upon my knees, That I may reach to You, God please. Teach me to live, and love, and share, Also dear God, teach my heart to care. Remind me to hold on before I fall, And please God remind me most of all. That through everything and every day, I should praise You in every way. Never to forget all the things You did and do, That I should love You, because You love me too.~Emily

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)