Login

~Made Love Cry~

Southern-Charm

13 year(s) ago

This is..I'm sorry to say, a true story...still in the making. Do your hardened feelings hurt? Does your cold heart ever beat? Are there any regrets within your head, Of how your family, you treat. I wonder if you cry at all, In the hours before the dawn; Or if you've yet to realize, Your family is practically gone. The feeling of love is lost, The wholeness of trust, long dead; Do you weigh the cost at all? Or see our faces when you lay in her bed? Have you missed it when we hugged you, When you hug and hold her tight? Or do you have so many women now, you've forgotten what ours were like. It must feel really good to give, Buying them everything they ask; Taking the food from our mouths must be easy, Making life harder must be your task. Has it really come to this? That lies are all you've become? the deceit must be so strong in you, The feeling of truth, gone numb. For someone who knows it all, You're really not that bright; Neglecting real love for paid love, I don't see how it's right. Where did it all go wrong? It wasn't us who quit on you; Now give us one reason to want to stay, After all the hell you've put us through. You wonder why we don't love you, Why the trying to care is done; And all the while you can't understand, How you hurt us in your fun. Family isn't just about one person, It's more then just lusts and gain; It's about everyone working together, Loving in happiness and in pain. Chances sure enough will run out, Tears of trying we'll no longer fight; There will be nothing left here for you, And all your secrets, brought to light. I hope you see our faces at night, When all is said and done; We'll finally be happy living as a family, While you're drowning in your fun. I want you to remember what you had, And I hope you think of how you let it die; Little by little, how you chipped us away, Tear by tear how you made love cry.~Emily

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

I feel like this is entirely the wrong poem to post this comment since it's so serious, but dude, you're really on a roll with these poems!

Southern-Charm

13 year(s) ago

Thanks Nathan :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)