Login

3DTV

javie

13 year(s) ago

Wednesday, my dad just bought a 3-D TV for his bedroom. And to let you all know, I hate 3-D with a passion. I hate it so much that I refuse to watch Tron Legacy in 3-D. So far, my dad is trying his best to get the 3-D work properly. I did try to play a game in 3-D. What my dad and my brother tried to do is see if we got the DLC to play any game in 3-D. Little as they knew, the DLC hasn't came out yet. But we did buy a Downloadable game in 3-D. It was Wipeout. I only heard of these games before. The most popular one that ever came out was one of the first PSP games. I never played it, only because I still hated the PSP at the time. Even today I won't even be able to play it,due to the lack of battery life and that the sound doesn't work anymore, I can't even use it. So I finally tried playing Wipeout in 3-D. Holy Molly, it is worth playing it. The graphics look amazing, and the 3-D really does work. It works so well, that you would forget that you are even wearing the glasses. That is until your start to get a weird feeling in your eyes. But other than that, it still works. The only problem that you have to be aware with is that you cannot have anything blocking the censor bar that is built into your 3-D TV, or you have to be in a certain spot. At first, my dad thought it was the 3-D glasses that were the problem. He thought that they weren't charged enough, but that wasn't the case. And by the way, the glasses do need to be charged. If you use the pair that comes with the TV, two things you need to remember. 1. The glasses may feel uncomfortable to you. 2. You will be needing to buy a specific battery for it. But if you get the pair that requires to be charged from a USB port, then you won't have any problem with that. The problem is that my dad bought a new speaker surround system for it earlier today. It was blocking the censors that made the view look 3-D. This was a great new step for the PS3, and it will soon have all games in 3-D. But I still have problems watching it in 3-D. Its just that my eyes can't take it for so long. There's nothing wrong with my sight or anything. I just get headaches just starring at it for so long.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)