Login

about the new blog system

darling-10

16 year(s) ago

Ok. I don't know about you other users, but I really don't like the new blogs. I liked the old blogs much better. I appreciate how the new blogs open in a new window now, but that if you use up all the available space that's showing, then the options menu disappears and you're left unable to get it back. I don't know, it seems lame. I really hope that Josh and the other managers of the site fix it. I like the old way. I have such a big problem with this whole thing, because I like to take surveys from Myspace and do them as a blog. But because the surveys are longer than about 15 lines, I can never save them, it just turns out to be a waste of my time. Sorry, I'm venting.

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]darling_10 wrote:[/b] [quote]Ok. I don't know about you other users, but I really don't like the new blogs. I liked the old blogs much better. I appreciate how the new blogs open in a new window now, but that if you use up all the available space that's showing, then the options menu disappears and you're left unable to get it back. I don't know, it seems lame. I really hope that Josh and the other managers of the site fix it. I like the old way. I have such a big problem with this whole thing, because I like to take surveys from Myspace and do them as a blog. But because the surveys are longer than about 15 lines, I can never save them, it just turns out to be a waste of my time. Sorry, I'm venting.[/quote] Um...the options menu doesn't disappear for me. 'Course, I'm using Firefox, (it won't let me log in in IE8), so it might be different, I guess.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)