Login

Am I good enough?

leslienatalie

13 year(s) ago

These four small words are words that haunt ever girl out there.. Am I good enough? Along with: am I pretty enough, am I smart enough, and I talented enough? These words are ones that us gals sometimes think about day and night. They are words that sometimes we can worry ourselves sick over wondering what the answer is. But God thinks about ONE of those words... in fact, hearing us moan and groan pondering these questions... He probably uses the word a lot.. "ENOUGH!!! Enough already! I made you, I created you just the way I wanted you to be. Everything about you is JUST the way it's suppose to be. Stop worrying if you are good enough or not... when I made you, I looked at my amazing creation, and saw that it was GOOD..." So mates, stop worryin' and asking yourself the famous question.. "Am I good enough." God loves you so much and he thinks your beautiful! [color=#800080]Don't let some nong of a person tell you otherwise!!!![/color]:)

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

Where's the like button! I need the like button! Ah well. I'll just give you [+1].

Owlright

13 year(s) ago

[b]leslienatalie wrote:[/b] [quote] [color=#800080]Don't let some nong of a person tell you otherwise!!!![/color]:)[/quote] Good post. Generally though I don't care what other people tell me, its a far harder thing to deal with when you tear yourself don't and don't believe when other people tell you that you [i]are[/i] beautiful or worthy or whatever, because I know for myself at least, that I get very annoyed with people when they try to compliment me or encourage me.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)