Login

backgrounds?? layouts??

bagirl1234

16 year(s) ago

[b]chels_rocky_hock wrote:[/b] [quote]can we PLEASE get some different layouts? and be able to put our own pictures as the background. my page looks so blah! and it would be really great if we could get comments for the pictures.......[/quote] basically kinda like myspace rite

hiimtaylor

16 year(s) ago

wut stinks is u can get cool pics there but i want 2 do is be able 2 put my own pic on like u gotta do this: browse -my documents - my pics -animal pics -funny cat 05 -done that way if i wanted a pic of my crazy cat 2 b the back round i could not just a color, pre-mad eor sumthing from the internet. i want my personal pic as my back round!!!!

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

[b]hiimtaylor wrote:[/b] [quote]wut stinks is u can get cool pics there but i want 2 do is be able 2 put my own pic on like u gotta do this: browse -my documents - my pics -animal pics -funny cat 05 -done that way if i wanted a pic of my crazy cat 2 b the back round i could not just a color, pre-mad eor sumthing from the internet. i want my personal pic as my back round!!!![/quote] You can do that. Use Photobucket then copy and paste the URL. See my earlier post.

nichole23

16 year(s) ago

well help me please

Mal-Mal

16 year(s) ago

if ur looking 4 backgrounds go 2 photobucket.com

Ariannastarr

14 year(s) ago

You just put in the URL of the image you want in your profile, and it works most of the time for me.:silly:

hayjan12

14 year(s) ago

I need a background where can i get one?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)