Login

backgrounds?? layouts??

chels-rocky-hock

17 year(s) ago

can we PLEASE get some different layouts? and be able to put our own pictures as the background. my page looks so blah! and it would be really great if we could get comments for the pictures.......

rami009

17 year(s) ago

i know how to get your own picture on your background

tlk2much

17 year(s) ago

hey! how do u do it!.. cause my b/g is SO boring!! :side: lol

Phia

17 year(s) ago

I would like to know as well. I would like to create my own, but where the option is to load a picture, it says that I can't do that. Do you have to have the profile for a certain amount of time before you can do that? My page is blah too. I have some friends that have some awesome looking pages, and I want to do the same for mine. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Silent-K

17 year(s) ago

In the custom template editor,you can put an image url in the top field (Background Image or Color).

Phia

17 year(s) ago

I can't do it... out to the side it says: Choose image (disabled) Why is that? Do I have to be on here for a certain amount of time before I can do that? I don't understand???

Theresa

17 year(s) ago

I dont get it....please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck for life, I need your help....i want to get this one background taht they dont have on mypraize and i dont know how to get it...do you? if so please tell me soon!

Theresa

17 year(s) ago

I dont get it....please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck for life, I need your help....i want to get this one background taht they dont have on mypraize and i dont know how to get it...do you? if so please tell me soon!

serfofChrist92

17 year(s) ago

[b]Phia wrote:[/b] [quote]I can't do it... out to the side it says: Choose image (disabled) Why is that? Do I have to be on here for a certain amount of time before I can do that? I don't understand???[/quote] click the link, and then put the image URL in and it will work. :)

china12us

17 year(s) ago

how

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)