Login

Brandon got banned!!!???

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

No, not on here. On another forum site I frequent. He was attacked without mercy from the very first thread. People saying that he wasn't really a believer and wasn't really born again even though he clearly said that Jesus was the Messiah and he has accepted him in his life. Click on [url=http://www.faithandfellowship.com]THIS LINK[/url] and look through some of the threads for yourself. My faith was even brought into question because of the fact that I backed him up.

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Ah...that's one of the real "Christian Forums" ;)

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

Ken, sorry about that. I didn't know that you were charismatic. I wouldn't label you as an extremist at all. It's just that many are very extreme, The mainstream Christians since the mid-70's have been are the Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Episcopalians, etc to me. Suddenly, WE'RE NOT mainstream? A baptist friend whom I have a lot of respect for told me that we're non-mainstream. He told me that the mainstreamers were the ecumenical Christians, like it was a sin or something. He went to Liberty University to become a preacher. What on earth are they teaching at LU? This is some very radical (ie extreme) teaching. Has LU become too conservative that it's become hippie-like radical?

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

Confederate: I don't take offense to it at all. I have seen some Charismatic circles that I back away from. There is the extreme batch that takes everything to a whole different level. Brandon: since when did saying that homosexuality is a sin become extreme? Scratch that. Let's take that one out of this thread.

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

I don't know... Compared to Larry, he's moderate about gay rights... :P

Dante

12 year(s) ago

In the words of the Joker, "Wait till they get a load of me." Dante

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

[b]Dante wrote:[/b] [quote]In the words of the Joker, "Wait till they get a load of me." Dante[/quote] This is gonna be good...

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

*Gulp* *Gasp* *Fear* :P They're gonna regret it and regret starting something.

Son-Of-Fire

12 year(s) ago

[b]memnonkarana wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Dante wrote:[/b] [quote]In the words of the Joker, "Wait till they get a load of me." Dante[/quote] This is gonna be good...[/quote] Come on over!

memnonkarana

12 year(s) ago

I'm already there... :P

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)