Login

Buddy List

skidstur

17 year(s) ago

[b]Okay, so I could tell you the whole story about how this came to my attention but you would probably get really bored and not want to finish reading my post. THEREFORE, i will just say my suggestion. I think that we should be able to create a "top 8" on the buddy list like you can on myspace. i know its not absolutely necessary but i cant imagine it would be too difficult to make this feature available and i think it would be fun![/b] [i]something else that i just now thought of is bulletins. if any of you have had myspace or watched a friend on theirs then you probably know of the bulletin feature. for those of you who dont, it allows you to post notices, stories, reminders, or anything else and have it sent to everyone on your buddy list. i think this would be a great way to spread inspirational stories, get your friends's opinion on something you wrote, share with friends what is going on in your life, remind people that youth group is that night, and other little tidbits (hm, tidbits is really a fun word to say. tidbits tidbits tidbits...) [/i] [u]sooooo... yes, that is all i have to say as of now. um, if you could just let me know whether or not you think these two ideas are any good that would splendid!! thanks so much! God bless you all, as well as this speeeeectacular website![/u]

horsechic1990

17 year(s) ago

I totally agree with both ideas that you gave skidstur! I hope to see those features added soon!

Joshua

17 year(s) ago

both issues have already been brought up before.... in Short, we will some day

leann

17 year(s) ago

I think you have agreat idea me and several of my friends have talked about having the top 8 or so on the buddy list. It is just crazy when you have 100 buddies but you all talk mainly to a select few to have to fo through the list each time to find them.

skidstur

17 year(s) ago

thanks for taking time to comment!!

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)