Login

Check out my novel in progress!

wonder777

10 year(s) ago

Please check out a working draft of my potential book. Ask yourself this, "What if Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fought hellfire with the Holy Spirit? A secret organization that counters the works of the Enemy recruits a teen girl after she helps a man she barely knew from her church. Now she's part of a "urban legend" she never knew existed. I really would like for everyone to read and give me input. This is a world exactly like ours except that the battles of Heaven intermingle with the world of matter much more often. Demons can pose as one of us for short periods of time in a flesh form as well possess humans. The Order of Christos was founded after the Archangel Michael presented himself to a farmer. Teaching him the art of warfare, this farmer went to find others as the Spirit led him. That's the working story for the history by the way. Anyway, this series (I hope) involves our heroine possibility of being one foretold long ago who would come for one last battle before Jesus comes back. Kind of like the Jedi and Sith. Light vs. Dark. I'm starting Chapter Two here now. Come on by my page and be my buddy! God Bless, Wonder777

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)