Login

College

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

I would like to take the time to officially say that I am out of college for good. I quit back in 2009 due to the cancer. I haven't been back since. I wish I could but cancer/bible study takes up most of my daily time now. I'm sorry that I had to quit this year because I liked it so much.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

I... No... We will pray for you. I am sorry you had to quit something that you love! If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. We are all here for you! -William (TrueTalent)

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

I really quit in 2009 (cancer); but haven't gone back due to everything that's going on in my life right now about the cancer and the spreads (colon-lung-liver). My bible studies take up most of my mornings, sometimes all day if the lesson day's got many scriptural passages like Whatever Book, Chapter, verses. I can't wait to get to heaven, but on God's time, not mine. One of the studies was on "Great Truths About The Bible: 48 Principles". The end lessons were on Angels, Satan, Hell, and Heaven. The heaven passages were super, about wolf cubs and lambs playing together (or was that about New Jerusalem?). anyway, can you just see it, a wolf and sheep together? Like WOW! Thanks William about the moral support and willingness.

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

We will ALWAYS be here for you. I promise you that. I am sorry about the cancer. I feel bad, for taking some things for granted Dx Wow! That would be crazy (In a good way) to see! -William (TrueTalent)

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

Don't feel bad, feel glad (Clad Storage Bags, that it!!! Ha!). : D

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)