Login

Doubt it will be read or acknowledged

Southern-Charm

12 year(s) ago

~From His View~ A cry here, compaint there Maybe a curse or two I do only wrong Nothing good for you Neglect My house Ignore My words And yet I still listen Nothing goes unheard Good deeds need doing That never get done Too little time today You're having too much fun But I should always help When your day is dim When the money is low And health looks grim Yet I'm always to blame The reason you cry Only I make the bad happen And you never know why I'll make something clear I'm tired of all the blame The pointing of your fingers And cursing with My name It's your choice how things go You choose the road you take It Isn't that I ignore you But your decision you make I give you My words to read They only collect dust The knowledge why you hurt And the warnings of your lusts I hear your every prayer In your cry My heart it sinks I answer in what's right for you It's not the way you think Maybe you should wonder Are you living by My will? Is your love for others flowing? Or is it coldly standing still? Are you following My laws? And honoring My name? Praying for others before yourself Giving what's given the same? Or are you living in your sin? And only thinking of you Blessing this cannot be done And it's only because I love you Life is full of choices And being My child is one You cannot straddle a fence And expect us to be as one Life is also full of test Temptations full and strong Inviting you to party No one will see your wrong Nothing earthly can care At least not as much as Me The hurt will bring you down But in the end, will bring you to Me Remember I am always here If only you'd stay by My side And I too am saddened When you curse Me and cry.~Emily

HopeIsInDisaster

12 year(s) ago

I really like this, Beautifully written.. If you have anymore I'd love to read them?

Southern-Charm

12 year(s) ago

i have some on my page :) and thank you :)

HopeIsInDisaster

12 year(s) ago

I'll go check them out, (: I actually just submitted a poem for a contest at my school yesterday. haha

Southern-Charm

12 year(s) ago

That's awesome! :)

GettingoutoftheCircle

9 year(s) ago

Wow.....that is astounding. That is just perfect. Just perfect. Bravo. J.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)