Login

Favorites

Joshua

17 year(s) ago

lol, I never attacked your personal intelligence, but your post was rediculous... "we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us" LOL, what world do you live in? If I offended you I am sorry, but, I doubt not having favorite band and movie section will make other people think your loser, lol or write letters to you.. And if you get irrated with other people writting you letters, how do youtink I feel when I wake up and receive a ton of questions from [i]SOMEONE[/i]?

Gamester4

17 year(s) ago

[b]admin wrote:[/b] [quote]lol, I never attacked your personal intelligence, but your post was rediculous... "we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us" LOL, what world do you live in? If I offended you I am sorry, but, I doubt not having favorite band and movie section will make other people think your loser, lol or write letters to you.. And if you get irrated with other people writting you letters, how do youtink I feel when I wake up and receive a ton of questions from [i]SOMEONE[/i]?[/quote] see above post and u will see i [b]CORRECTED[/b] myself and i only sent two messages not "a ton" as u have described it [b]SHL[/b]

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]admin wrote:[/b] [quote]lol, I never attacked your personal intelligence, but your post was rediculous... "we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us" LOL, what world do you live in? If I offended you I am sorry, but, I doubt not having favorite band and movie section will make other people think your loser, lol or write letters to you.. And if you get irrated with other people writting you letters, how do youtink I feel when I wake up and receive a ton of questions from [i]SOMEONE[/i]?[/quote] see above post and u will see i [b]CORRECTED[/b] myself and i only sent two messages not "a ton" as u have described it [b]SHL[/b][/quote] Calm down, homie :P . I think Admin is using exaggerations to emphasize his point and he probably has been getting a ton of messages (although not from the same person, just using it to emphasize his point).

Gamester4

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]admin wrote:[/b] [quote]lol, I never attacked your personal intelligence, but your post was rediculous... "we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us" LOL, what world do you live in? If I offended you I am sorry, but, I doubt not having favorite band and movie section will make other people think your loser, lol or write letters to you.. And if you get irrated with other people writting you letters, how do youtink I feel when I wake up and receive a ton of questions from [i]SOMEONE[/i]?[/quote] see above post and u will see i [b]CORRECTED[/b] myself and i only sent two messages not "a ton" as u have described it [b]SHL[/b][/quote] Calm down, homie :P . I think Admin is using exaggerations to emphasize his point and he probably has been getting a ton of messages (although not from the same person, just using it to emphasize his point).[/quote] calm down? i am calm this one of my most calm moments see one cant wield his constitutional rights without being told to shut up liberals

rami009

17 year(s) ago

ive asked, but have gotten no reply:(

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)