Login

Favorites

Bruce

17 year(s) ago

Hey, Who got rid the of the favorite music, movies, and books, and why did this happen? Thanks.

rami009

17 year(s) ago

read the threads in the open disscussion forum

Sk8emerica

17 year(s) ago

administration...?

commandman24

17 year(s) ago

admin took it away because people ubused it...there pages would be too big?

Joshua

17 year(s) ago

Well actually this is a touchy point.... I didn't mind them, but alot of peple where using it to put foul language and by pass the filter.... BUT, the biggest reason, is that Focus on the Family was thinking about endorsing us perhaps.... and that was one of their complaints... SOOOO, we took it off, and we will soon have a "Favorite MyPraize Band" where a user can pick their favorite myPraize band from a search menu, much like MySPace's "Fave MySpace band" ..... As for the movie one, I am not sure it's ever coming back up...which is sad, because I did enjoy at least knowing the person I was talking with...I mean I might not agree with their fave movies or musicians but I at least knew where they stood.... anyways thats really all

rami009

17 year(s) ago

but why would people put cuss words in the favorites section. it doesnt make sense to put it in there

Gamester4

17 year(s) ago

[b]admin wrote:[/b] [quote]SOOOO, we took it off, and we will soon have a "Favorite MyPraize Band" where a user can pick their favorite myPraize band from a search menu, much like MySPace's "Fave MySpace band" ..... [/quote] and if we dont like to listen or dont have the ability to listen to these bands we will have no favorites so people will we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us

MisterNathan

17 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]admin wrote:[/b] [quote]SOOOO, we took it off, and we will soon have a "Favorite MyPraize Band" where a user can pick their favorite myPraize band from a search menu, much like MySPace's "Fave MySpace band" ..... [/quote] and if we dont like to listen or dont have the ability to listen to these bands we will have no favorites so people will we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us[/quote] I don't like music. I'm a loser? :P

Joshua

17 year(s) ago

[b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]admin wrote:[/b] [quote]SOOOO, we took it off, and we will soon have a "Favorite MyPraize Band" where a user can pick their favorite myPraize band from a search menu, much like MySPace's "Fave MySpace band" ..... [/quote] and if we dont like to listen or dont have the ability to listen to these bands we will have no favorites so people will we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us[/quote] Stupid posts like that... thats why I don't answer you any more :sick:

Gamester4

17 year(s) ago

[b]MisterNathan wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Gamester4 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]admin wrote:[/b] [quote]SOOOO, we took it off, and we will soon have a "Favorite MyPraize Band" where a user can pick their favorite myPraize band from a search menu, much like MySPace's "Fave MySpace band" ..... [/quote] and if we dont like to listen or dont have the ability to listen to these bands we will have no favorites so people will we r losers that dont like music and write angry letters to us[/quote] I don't like music. I'm a loser? :P[/quote] im sorry i meant to put people will [b]THINK[/b] we r losers sorry for that misunderstanding well my pc doesnt have sound so i cant listen to these bands and admin can we not stoop so low as to use personal attacks on my intelligence i will have u know i have some of the best grades in my class

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)