Login

Guys??????

lilblondegirl

18 year(s) ago

I have a problem. Sea I just got back from church camp and there were soo many cute guys there. This got me thinking, I realized that I realy want a boyfriend and I am and look a bit more mature than the people my age. I mean like when my sister asks her friends how old they think I am they usually think I'm like 16 0r even 17 even though I'm only 13. So I want to date guys who are older than me eventhough my mom thinks that it is a very bad idea. Boys who are older than me always like me back though. Once a guy at the mall while passing by in a car told my dad that his daughters were tottaly hot. I guess I'm asking pretty much any question that could go along with this. Please help I'm very puzzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horsechic1990

18 year(s) ago

Hey! I am actually 16 and I have never had a real boyfriend before, but let me give you some advice here. As a 13 year old, you shouldn't date guys who are more than a year or two older than you at most, 'cause a lot of guys who are my age or older you couldn't trust with a girlfriend your age, 'cause they would want to have sex with you (that doesn't include the Christian guys). Even the Christian guys who are way older than you (like about my age or so), they are way more mature than you and should really go out with a girl their age (at least until you get older by a few years or so). I'm not saying that your not mature, but for your safety you should stick to dating guys that are around your age group for now. Oh, and don't take the dating thing too seriously right now 'cause thirteen is really young for that. Oh, and make sure you get yourself a good Christian boyfriend!;)

totalyroknawsom

18 year(s) ago

I'm 16 and TOTALLY agree with horsechic. I understand about wanting a boyfriend- I've been wanting sum1 to love and care and hold me for a long time-but in my opinion you don't need to date unless you know what you want in a husband (because that is really the reason for dating- and where dating eventually leads-unless you break up). And I've seen a senior date a sophomore-he's leaving for college and she's staying home- their relationship will end. I hope that helps

spark-buddy

18 year(s) ago

Okay, I'm only posting on here because the author of this topic asked me to. If I'm not wanted, or not allowed on here, kick me off. But anyways, I mosty agree with all the persons above. Even though you can always trust Christian guys either. They aren't releved of that sin. If you want my advice I suggest you stay out of relationships completely until you're an adult. Because, like the very wise person just above me, you'll either break up or get married. And all marriges before college never work out. Yeah. Spark

lilblondegirl

18 year(s) ago

Well in my opinion the people above do have a point when it comes to other girls but i've never gotten along with guys my age because they are less mature. yuo see my entire life i have always hung out with older people and i fit in better than i ever do with people my age. because all of my siblings are much older than me i always hang out with their friends so by now i know how to protect myself from the more stupid of guys. i also never hang out with even my boyfriends unless i'm with a group so i'm pretty well protected. By the way i don't mind that a boy posted on my question but i don't know about the other girls so as long as it's just this one i think your fine. beside it's not like we don't know that you guys read our forum.

Spiderman777

18 year(s) ago

Im srry ladies, I was jus reading and I wanted to put in my opinion and hopefuly help. Feel free to erase this. Okay, dateing at 13 isnt a bad thing. I truly believe it depends on the kind of person. If you feel that you are mature enough to put yourself into a relationship, feel free to. How are you going to know what you do want in a guy if you dont know what you do not want in a guy? But, I have to say... dateing is like a pool with no lifeguard: swim at your own risk. Dateing and even falling in love can be an amazing experience..... but then again, it also can define the word 'pain' in your life. But if you feel you are ready, then date. If not, wait (oh wow... did that jus rhyme?) And also, I jus wanted to say, it's not true (in my opinion) that all marriages before college fail. If it's based firmly on the Lord and you are ment for eachother, nothing can seperate you. My Senior Pastors at my church have been married for thirty sumthin years and they got married at 17. I know alot of happy couples that have been married since 17 or 18. But thats all I wanted to say. If it helped anyone, it was my pleasure and if I may have offended anyone, please forgive me.

mes12

18 year(s) ago

guy's who r older,like 1 year is ok,but b careful w/ guy's who r like 3 years older,cuz all they want 2 do is get in ur pants,trust me i know,i'm going out w/ Kalup,he's 17,and I'm 15!but i keep telling him i want 2 wait untill i'm married to do that.So all i'm saying is b careful w/ who u go out with[color=#0000FF][/color]p.s-I am totaly boy crazy,so I know how u feel,I'm 15,andI look like I'm 20!!!so older guys(15-27) r asking me out! well i g2g if u have any ?'s e-mail me! :woohoo:

lilblondegirl

18 year(s) ago

:) thanks everyone! you all realy helped alot. i actually have considered a few guys at church camp but i'm still desiding how old is too old. most of the guys were about 14 and 15. i'm not sure though because my mm gets so worried when i hang out with people in high school. she's always afraid the guy's will try something. anyways thanks to evryone.:)

pinkrocks

18 year(s) ago

Their is this boy that I like and he told me he likes me too but.......my parents and his parents think we shoudn`t be together

Spiderman777

18 year(s) ago

How old r u? And how well do u know him?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)