Login

Hello :) New to this website...

Shanda-psalms42

12 year(s) ago

I'm not entirely sure what to say except I'm new on MyPraize and would love to make new friends and have good discussions :) So please feel free to add me or respond to this post or whatever it is exactly that happens on here, haha. Thanks!!! God Bless, -Shanda.

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

Eh. I'm fairly certain most of us come up with whatever we say as we type. :P Welcome to the party, I'm Kellie.

rami009

12 year(s) ago

Bienvenidos! I'm Matt AKA the dopest guy here B)

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

Welcome, welcome! I'm Kezia. Wana tell us all a bit about yourself? Feel free to jump right in and get yuor feet wet. :)

serfofChrist92

12 year(s) ago

Welcome to the site! I'm Ben

Shanda-psalms42

12 year(s) ago

Thank you for your replies and welcomes! I'm Shanda, I'm 18 years old. I babysit for a living. I currently goto a great youth group every Wednesday and I really enjoy it. I'm in a Relationship with someone I truly believe God blessed me with. I absolutely love reading and writing, I've been working on writing a novel for about 3 years now. Uhm...excited for Christmas!!! haha. How about all of you? :)

Shanda-psalms42

12 year(s) ago

Haha, oh I'm sure. All of my friends are really stressed with finals right now. I'm into cheesy love stories :p In my personal opinion I think Sarah Dessen is like the best Author ever, her books are amazing. So the novel I've been working on is a love story, haha, it's about a girl who falls in love with a Mentally Disabled boy. What're your hobbies?

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

Hey I'm Christine, nice to meet you

Shanda-psalms42

12 year(s) ago

HI :) Thank you for the welcome Oh really? Where have you traveled?

Shanda-psalms42

12 year(s) ago

Oh wow! That's really awesome. I'm sure you loved every second of those places :) I actually graduated in 2009, from Homeschooling. I don't intend on going to college. I really love my job right now and after the Holidays are over I'll be looking for a second job

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)