Login

Hey My name is...

EKU-Colonel-12

12 year(s) ago

Bret and I am a super senior at Eastern Kentucky University. I am majoring in Public Relations. I am engaged and getting married in May of 2012, I am a former Disney Cast Member, I have also worked at EKU, Kings Island theme park, and the YMCA. I am always online whether it be here, Facebook, or Twitter, or one of many online communities I am apart of. You can follow me on Twitter at @FFColonel4Jesus Any questions just ask me I'd love to talk to anyone.

Freakyone

12 year(s) ago

Hey I'm Christine nice to meet you, I hope you stick around. :)

EKU-Colonel-12

12 year(s) ago

I plan on it

Bittersweet

12 year(s) ago

Well, hello there Mr. Man. I'm Kellie, or any odd assortment of nicknames I've picked up along the way. Public relations, eh? And how are you enjoying that?

rami009

12 year(s) ago

wiki wiki SLIM SHADY My name is Matt. I'm in a JC right now getting my GE out of the way before I transfer to the University of California, Berkeley (or Davis....) for mechanical engineering

EKU-Colonel-12

12 year(s) ago

Hey Kellie. I actually love my major, are you interested in it? I use to love Eminem, now I listen to LeCrae. Those are some nice institutions Matt good luck.

THeMadHatter

12 year(s) ago

Hey Bret, I'm Chelsea. I'm a junior at Northwest Missouri State going for Theatre Technology and Design (emphasis in costumes). First off, congrats on the engagement. I hope God blesses your upcoming big day, and all the days thereafter. You said you're a Disney cast member? I know they have lots of secret secrets, and you probably can't say much, but are you talking about Disney world characters, stage actors, or in one of their productions? I've always been curious about them.

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

Welcome to the site, I'm Kezia. :)

EKU-Colonel-12

12 year(s) ago

The mad hatter I use to work at Disney World. Everyone hired by Disney is considered a Cast Member. I worked at Magic Kingdom. While I may know more about Disney than some, my knowledge is far from top secret. Thanks everyone else

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)