Login

I'm a little confused.

spark-buddy

18 year(s) ago

Okay, I hope this question doesn't offend anyone. I don't know why, but I'm just saying. Anyways, my question for all the ladies out there. I've heard some of the women's forum said that they would like to be treated like "one of the guys", while some other say they wanted to be treated like a lady. Which one is it? 'Cause I don't treat "on of the guys" like a lady. What shall I do? -- Spark

Post edited by: RedRaptorDude, at: 2006/06/28 17:24

his-4ever-amber

18 year(s) ago

sorry but i was alittle confused by your question but i can say this just treat and respect the ladies and males for their gender..does that make since..this probably doesn't answer your question..let me know if it does or doesn'tand tell me what you want to know?

Ubsest

18 year(s) ago

hey......what are you doin in the ladies forum anywayz?:laugh:

spark-buddy

18 year(s) ago

[b]his_4ever_amber wrote:[/b] [quote]sorry but i was alittle confused by your question but i can say this just treat and respect the ladies and males for their gender..does that make since..this probably doesn't answer your question..let me know if it does or doesn'tand tell me what you want to know?[/quote] Yeah, I was too. I will be honest: I don't quite understand what you mean. I know you're supposed to treat a guy like a guy and a girl like a girl. But I've heard girls say that they would like to be treated like "one of the guys" like I just said. If any females are listening. I have some advice of you: You need to be more clear! Guys can't always read girls like they sometimes think they can. That kind of stuff gets me confused because I don't know what they want. I hope that's a little clearer. -- Spark

spark-buddy

18 year(s) ago

[b]Ubsest wrote:[/b] [quote]hey......what are you doin in the ladies forum anywayz?:laugh:[/quote] This isn't the ladies' forum, silly! This is the advice forum. You wouldn't catch me dead breaking the rules by posting in the ladies' forum.

ILoveULikeWhoa

18 year(s) ago

[b]RedRaptorDude wrote:[/b] [quote][b]Ubsest wrote:[/b] [quote]hey......what are you doin in the ladies forum anywayz?:laugh:[/quote] This isn't the ladies' forum, silly! This is the advice forum. You wouldn't catch me dead breaking the rules by posting in the ladies' forum.[/quote] i thinmk that she thought you were on the ladies foru,m and that is how you heard this

squirrelgirl

18 year(s) ago

i know what you meant by girls wanting to be treated like "one of the guys". a lot of boys consider me to be just like them--one of the guys. im cool with them, theyre kool with me. but being treated like a lady is nice, too. having guys open doors for you and giving you flowers is nice--but for me, when we're alone. like when im out with my boyfriend and his friends, i want to have fun and hang out with them. but when we're on a date or something, i want to be treated like a lady. it gets complicated and confuzzling, doesnt it? yeah, sometimes i dont get it. am i making any sense? i dunno. i guess im just rambling on again about what i think about stuff. oh well... ^^' heart, sj

Smalltowngirl13

16 year(s) ago

[b]RedRaptorDude wrote:[/b] [quote]Okay, I hope this question doesn't offend anyone. I don't know why, but I'm just saying. Anyways, my question for all the ladies out there. I've heard some of the women's forum said that they would like to be treated like "one of the guys", while some other say they wanted to be treated like a lady. Which one is it? 'Cause I don't treat "on of the guys" like a lady. What shall I do? -- Spark<br><br>Post edited by: RedRaptorDude, at: 2006/06/28 17:24[/quote] Spark... it isn't about being treated like a guy, its about being treated like an equal to guys... you don't understand how it is to be looked down upon because of your gender. A girl has to work twice as hard at anything just to seem good enough. It isn't fair that a girl has to prove herself to a guy. Boys need to stop acting so high and above girls. some girls don't want you to go easy on them ( some girls don't[size=4] need [/size]a guy to go easy on them.) ~From a girl who has had to put up with this all her life~

Post edited by: Smalltowngirl13, at: 2007/10/15 16:10

MaLiBuBaby

16 year(s) ago

ummm the one of the guys lady needs to make up her mind...either one of the guys or not. just tell her to choose.

palm

16 year(s) ago

If you have a friend that is a girl and she asks you if you could start treating her more like a guy and not like what she doesn't want to be. Like f you go out and play socer and its raining out side don't say no you might get all dirty let her paly till her heart is content, and don't start treating guys like girls that would be akward!!:)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)