Login

introduction

jimreed11

12 year(s) ago

[b][/b][quote][/quote] [color=#0000FF][/color][size=4][/size][b][/b]to solve the human equation one must add love,subtract hate, multiply good and divide between truth and error. hi my name is Jim Reed i am 42 years old and i live in Chipley Florida i love to read anything that is christian as well as the Word of God i play the guitar and write songs here is a sample of the style of songs i like to write: With all I am Lord you deserve all the glory and all praise There is none like you in all the earth Father I commit my life to you as an act of worship You’re excellent in all your ways I bow down and worship your Holy name (Chorus) With all I am I give myself to you You are awesome in every way I give you my heart for you gave me yours I will worship you all my days I will worship you all my days. v.2 I boldly come to your awesome throne I lay down my plans so you can give me yours There is none like you in your awesome majesty I bow down to you As an act of worship I humbly give myself to you For you are excellent in all your ways. (Repeat Chorus) Here is a few of my favorite authors: A.W.Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill, Tommy Tenney, Dutch Sheets, David Wilkerson, Tim Lahaye, Jerry Jenkins, Bruce Wilkinson, E.M. Bounds, C.S.Lewis, Joyce Meyer and F.F.Bosworth

keyseya

12 year(s) ago

Welcome to MyPraize Jim! I'm Kezia your resident Kiwi. Hope to see you dive right in and get your feet wet! :)

TrueTalent

12 year(s) ago

Evening, My name is William. If you want to, I also go by Will. -William (TrueTalent)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)