Login

iPhone vs. Droid

serfofChrist92

13 year(s) ago

So...now that the iPhone is now on Verizon, network is no longer an issue in comparing the two phones. But is the iPhone still the best around? If money was not an issue, which phone would you choose and why?

MisterNathan

13 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]But is the iPhone still the best around?[/quote] Also, as to this sentence, aside from a couple innovations here and there (and I do mean only a few), the iPhone has been playing catch up for a while now. It's not entirely their fault; competing against Android devices when you're only one phone is basically trying to take on the world. The world's gonna innovate a lot quicker than just one lone ranger.

Confederate

12 year(s) ago

[b]serfofChrist92 wrote:[/b] [quote]So...now that the iPhone is now on Verizon, network is no longer an issue in comparing the two phones. But is the iPhone still the best around? If money was not an issue, which phone would you choose and why?[/quote] Personally, I'd rather have a regular cell phone like I did a few years ago or a photo cell phone.. However, it seems that keyboard, touch phones, and smart phones are all you find now. I really haven't a clue as to what I'd want in a keyboard, touch or smart phone. I'm leery due to the spying thing that's in them now. Who wants their privacy invaded just because you're a private person?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)