Login

iPods Are...

MisterNathan

16 year(s) ago

...overrated. Seriously. Name one thing that they can do that a cheap, $15 MP3 player can't.

audioslave

16 year(s) ago

ipods r the best and so r iphones

BrotherReed

16 year(s) ago

No comment on iPhones but I'm not a huge fan of iPods. Mine stopped working after not even a year, and the next year I got a Zen Vision:M and I love that thing! It's going on a year and a half, works great, has lots of features, storage and sound quality.

jazmin0393

15 year(s) ago

i have an ipod nano second generation...but my brother got a zune for his birthday, i think i would rather want to have the zune because you can have more songs than an ipod and it costs alot less...(even though the one that i want is about twice as big...but whatever...)

ryles

14 year(s) ago

I agree... they're way overpriced.

javie

14 year(s) ago

With this forum that is getting out of hand, I wonder what Nate's reaction is to the iPad? As a matter in fact, tell us Nate, what do you think about the iPad?

MattBob-SquarePants

14 year(s) ago

I just can't see what could possibly appeal to anyone about an mp3 player that you have to have special software to load it up... It's ridiculous. My very first MP3 player hooked through USB, and the computer saw it as just another flash drive. Linux, Mac, Windows, it didn't matter. Now I can do the same thing with my cell phone, hook it up, on ANY system, with NO special software, load it up, I'm good to go. If I want to get a song off a friend's computer, they don't need to dl or install anything, just plug it in. And people argue which proprietary technology is better.. give me the open technology, every time.

serfofChrist92

14 year(s) ago

Dude. It's made by Apple. And it's shiny. What more could do you need? ;)

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

[b]javie wrote:[/b] [quote]With this forum that is getting out of hand, I wonder what Nate's reaction is to the iPad? As a matter in fact, tell us Nate, what do you think about the iPad?[/quote] Honestly, I would [i]almost[/i] say that it's Apple playing catch up to an item that has been on the market for years. The only difference is that it's basically a lovechild of an iPod Touch and a Tablet PC. Actually, take basically out of that sentence all together. It's the next overrated item from Apple.

MisterNathan

14 year(s) ago

I take what I just said back. It's an iPod Touch with a bigger screen. It is incapable of multitasking, it is not compatible with Flash, and has no USB ports. In short, it's a gimmicky piece of proprietary crap. But such is Apple.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)