Login

jobs

Bittersweet

17 year(s) ago

My family is a little tight on money right now, and some of my college fund is being used to pay the bills. (I deliver papers for now and don't even have 2000 dollars in my fund) I'm scared that by the time I graduate, there won't be enough money to send me to college. Does anyone know what kind of jobs are available to 14-year-olds?

JoeWeird

17 year(s) ago

[b]Bittersweet wrote:[/b] [quote]My family is a little tight on money right now, and some of my college fund is being used to pay the bills. (I deliver papers for now and don't even have 2000 dollars in my fund) I'm scared that by the time I graduate, there won't be enough money to send me to college. Does anyone know what kind of jobs are available to 14-year-olds?[/quote] Well I'm 14 and I can get a job at Wendys working the cash register and at other places busing. A few ice cream places I could work at scooping ice cream. I would suggest calling buisnesses in your town or near your town and asking them if they hire teenagers and at what ages. Its mostly resturants and fastfood places that will hire teens. And if you can't get a job at any of those places and your desperate(although in my case it actually pays more at one place)you could always try getting a job at a fruit or vegtable farm picking the produce or sorting and packing it. There is a blueberry sorting and packing place that I've been trying to get a job at because it pays more and has more hours to give then the resturants and fastfood places(although the work is mindnumbing and I'd hate it. Also the hours are very uncertain).

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)