Login

Karaoke

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

I'm probably no good at singing, but one of my hobbies is singing karaoke in my room. I tried singing Utada Hikaru's song "Simple and Clean" in front of a crowd once, but me and my friends forgot where to repeat the chorus and we ruined it lol. We were just nervous. And I tried auditioning for the school talent show singing "Let it Be," but I forgot my cues on the CD because I was nervous. Still, I think I could have made it if they had given us more than a week's notice to practice. So for now I just sing songs in my room, record them over karaoke/instrumental tracks, and try to perfect them. I also have a YouTube channel, and I take requests. Currently I have two projects going on--someone asked me to sing Charlie Chaplin's "Smile," and someone else asked me to sing a Naruto-based parody of Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl." My voice has matured a bit since a year ago when I started posting. So I'm gonna take down some of my videos and re-sing them to make them better. I like singing with other people, so maybe we should have an MP Idol lol. I tried getting one going with the GetLazy LazyTown forums, but people sorta laughed and made excuses. I'm hoping more people will be interested this time. :)

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

Eh... I'm prepared to lose... :P Not so sure anyone wants to hear, though...

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

Lol I doubt I'll make it either. But it's about having fun! I'll listen to you. I doubt you can sing worse than my little brother. He ruined all my favorite songs. :(

memnonkarana

13 year(s) ago

I don't know... I'm pretty bad...

KattyKit

13 year(s) ago

I love karaoke! But, if I don't use my own CDs, the chances of me knowing any of the songs are very slim.

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

We could do it over youtube...and pick any songs...but have a theme each week after the first week. Wildcard does count as a theme though.

rami009

13 year(s) ago

i will never understand people's fascination with karaoke haha. just sayin :P

thesammich13

13 year(s) ago

Deep down, I think everyone wants to be a superstar.

rami009

13 year(s) ago

i dont know, i dont really like being the center of attention. well, only when im leaving my tires on a road somewhere :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)