Login

make it easier to import friends

joansabula

13 year(s) ago

I have tried so many times to import my friends from Yahoo and just can't do it. I would love the process to be more intuitive. Also be very cool to have a link with other ministries like Joyce Myer, Dobson etc. thank you and God Bless your efforts Joan

Joshua

13 year(s) ago

Hey Joan, Well you're correct the Yahoo invite doesn't work since Yahoo changed over to their new mail system unfortunately. We do have planned a better importing system in MyPraize 2.5 which will happen after this summer's release but before the end of the year. As for links to other ministries, do you mean like a Link Directory? We used to have a link directory and it wasn't well received with the student generations on MyPraize and we removed it however, we do have plans now to include a new and improved directory/search engine in MyPraize 2.0 which will auto-show for age ranges above 25 years and below that it will be an option they have to turn on. Thanks for your input~

joansabula

13 year(s) ago

Thank you so much for your response, unfortunately it took me a couple of months to figure out how to get to it. I am 59 and not the most computer literate person out there but I have used facebook, linked in and my space and found them a little easier to navigate. If this is good for the kids, that is GREAT! This is an awesome idea having a place for Christians to open their hearts. My prayer is it really succeeds. I would love to hear from the young people now that I know how to get to this forum how they like navigating the space. God Bless you. I am really looking forward to 2.0 JOan :)

keyseya

13 year(s) ago

Hi Joan, welcome to MyPraize (or should I say the forums since you've been here a couple of months?)! We have an unofficial links directory in the Open Forum. If you have any links that you think would be helpful and that you'd like added then let an Admin know and we'll add them for you. Here is the link: http://www.mypraize.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=214&func=view&id=203075&catid=2 :)

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)